These Teriyaki Chicken Wings are always a crowd favorite. Be sure to marinate the wings for at least 1 hour (or up to overnight) to ensure best flavor. Then bake, apply the incredible sauce, and then bake again until cooked through and nice and crispy on the outside. Incredible..
PREP TIME: 1hr 20m
SERVES: 4 - 6
INGREDIENTS:· 3 lbs Chicken Wings, Drumettes and Wingettes (flat) only salt and pepper
· 3 teaspoons garlic, minced - 1 teaspoon for marinade and 2 for sauce
· 4 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated or finely chopped - 2 teaspoons for marinade and 2 for sauce.
· 1 cup soy sauce - ½ cup for marinade and ½ cup for sauce.
· 1 teaspoon sesame oil
· 1 teaspoon olive oil
· ¼ cup pineapple juice
· ½ cup mirin*
· ¼ cup brown sugar
· 1½ teaspoons corn starch
· Sesame seeds (for garnish)
· Chives, snipped (for garnish)
* Available in the Asian section of most supermarkets, or at Asian markets