|· STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FRENCH TOAST ·|
Written By Unknown on Thursday, 24 August 2017 | August 24, 2017
1. Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, strawberries, and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix until there are no large lumps of cream cheese.
2. Spread a large spoonful of the mixture in the center of two bread slices, then cover and press with the other two bread slices to make two “sandwiches.”
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, sugar, and cinnamon until the cinnamon is evenly distributed.
4. Melt half of the butter in a pan over medium heat.
5. Dip one of the sandwiches into the egg mixture on both sides, dripping off the excess, then place it into the hot pan. Cook until both sides are golden brown, then repeat with the remaining butter and the other sandwich.
6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with strawberries!